Adminagator

Distribution Point Not Installing

Hello, 

I have a strange issue, as I'm sure everyone here would classify their own issues as strange, but here it is: I installed a DP, everything went fine, then the PXE role started having problems, it would not PXE boot, just kept saying 'contacting server' and the smspxe.log says 'looking for boot image', so I decided to remove PXE, WDS, reinstall, redistribute boot images, etc. Well, I made the changes to the DP, but the DP is not responding, it's as if it is not getting the message from the primary or MP to make the changes, as if it's not a site server at all. I checked all the obvious stuff (local admin group, installed roles/features, all of which were accounted for initially otherwise the DP wouldn't have installed to begin with, but I double checked anyways.) Rebooted server, waited, 12 hours...nothing, no log changes.

Anyone have any clue why this server is not responding as it should? I checked logs on the MP and the primary, there's no mention of the server name, so again, its as if the primary is completely ignoring my changes, and doesn't recognize this server, even though it is green in the console under monitoring, and was working fine up until I made the changes

Thank you