Eaven HUANG

SCCM can't skip OOBE wizard for OSD

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to deploy the latest Windows 11 via SCCM, I'm using WSIM to custom the xml file, I got the below validation results:
The setting has not been modified. It will not be saved to the answer file. Components/oobeSystem/wow64_Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup_neutral/OOBE/VMModeOptimizations
Setting NetworkLocation is deprecated in the Windows image Components/oobeSystem/wow64_Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup_neutral/OOBE/NetworkLocation
Setting SkipMachineOOBE is deprecated in the Windows image Components/oobeSystem/wow64_Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup_neutral/OOBE/SkipMachineOOBE
Setting SkipUserOOBE is deprecated in the Windows image Components/oobeSystem/wow64_Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup_neutral/OOBE/SkipUserOOBE

After the OS was deployed, I got the welcome wizard asking me to select region, language, etc. What I really need is to have everything unattended so it goes into the Windows Desktop without further user interaction. 

I checked this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/customize/desktop/automate-oobe  but there is no clear information about what values needed for Windows 11 OOBE options. Any other advices? I can't find a full list of required options that I can fill out and instruct the SCCM to go ahead with fully unattended actions.